Cowboys, Eagles mix it up, scuffle during pre-game warmups

Eagles could face Dez Bryant as member of Saints in week 11 according to Tom Pelissero

There definitely is no love lost between the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles. A large number of players on both teams had to be separated at the 50-yard line.

The first half of Sunday night's game didn't go swimmingly for the Eagles.

Entering Week 10 action, the Washington Redskins had a one-game lead on the 4-4 Eagles and two-game advantage on the 3-5 Cowboys. He had several big completions on that drive.

Melbourne Terror Attack: Man Shot Dead After Fire and Fatal Stabbing
Several bystanders and police officers were attacked by an assailant on central Melbourne's Bourke Street on Friday afternoon. Speaking on the Today Show , he said Khalif's auto contained gas cylinders and it is believed he meant to cause an explosion.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving the Cowboys a 75 percent chance to win the game, giving the Eagles just a 25 percent chance for a comeback.

. So much that the defensive cornerback coach of the Dallas Cowboys, Kris Richard, got into a physical altercation with an unidentified sideline coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

The game is being televised on NBC.

Related:

Comments

Latest news

Forky Causes Chaos in the First Toy Story 4 Trailer
In the first teaser below, one can meet this new "toy", alongside familiar faces. What do those answers mean for us? Toy Story 4 hits theaters next summer.

Nicki Minaj stuns fans with cheeky Michael B Jordan awards show comment
Nicki Minaj is however not alone in her adoration of Jordan: In October, Ellen DeGeneres helped U.S. Sending fans wild, the devilish rapper's speech would not be complete without thanking her stars.

Two Koreas Begin Destroying 20 Front-line Guard Posts
After the withdrawal of weapons and the demolition of the time posts remain there for 35 unarmed representatives of each party. In return, the South Korean military chose to retain one of its own guard posts in the eastern part of the DMZ.

Crystal Palace fans slam Alexander Sorloth on Twitter
With the Argentinian just 20-years-old and the Dutchman only 22-years-old, they have plenty of time left to improve and become even better defenders.

Irrational Games Co-Founder Unveils Sci-Fi Strategy Shooter ‘Void Bastards’
Void Bastards doesn't have a release date yet beyond "2019", but it does have a page on the Humble and Steam stores. Move carefully through the unsafe ships, searching for supplies and manipulating control systems.

City win Manchester derby, Liverpool go second above Chelsea
Manchester United have secured comeback victories over Newcastle United and Bournemouth, while the Red Devils chalked up a comfortable 2-1 win over Everton.

Charles leads tributes to war dead on Armistice centenary
Canada's Remembrance Day ceremonies today will mark 100 years since the signing of the armistice that ended the First World War. Prime Minister Theresa May and other leading national figures also placed wreaths at the memorial in central London.

Katrina Kaif opens up about relationship equation with Alia Bhatt
Katrina Kaif is clearing the air around her and Alia Bhatt since the Highway star started dating her ex, Ranbir Kapoor . The two look adorable as they get photographed together.

Frequent use of social networks has led to depression
They're hoping to conduct further studies, though, and she says it couldn't hurt to limit time on those apps anyway. Hunt also hesitates to say that these findings would replicate for other age groups or in different settings.

2 killed in Southern California fire that's doubled in size
Trump said "billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests". Massive evacuations: Fire officials estimate the number of people forced from their homes statewide is more than 250,000.

Meet the Groomsmen in Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra's Wedding Party
As he is extremely close to all of his brothers, Kevin Jonas , Joe Jonas , Franklin Jonas will be three groomsmen. Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is all set to tie the knot with American singer Nick Jonas .

Israelis 'kill Hamas commander' in Gaza exchange of fire
A Hamas official said violence erupted when a group of its members were fired upon by a passing auto belonging to Israel forces. Netanyahu said the Israeli security establishment supported the move and that ministers in his security cabinet approved it.

Pep Guardiola warns Raheem Sterling over late showboating in Manchester derby
Meanwhile, Arsenal drew 1-1 with Wolves at the Emirates Stadium in the other Premier League game. One of the highlights of the Premier League calendar, the Manchester Derby is unmissable.

Samsung W2019 flip phone without headphone jack now official
Samsung has been launching its flagship clam-shell phones for a while now, even though these are exclusively available in China. The South Korean major is yet to confirm the price of the smartphone, but we do know that it will be exclusive to China Unicom.

Donald Trump jokes about 'getting drenched' during Armistice speech
The speech was the final stop of the president's brief trip to Paris to commemorate the anniversary. Netanyahu will not meet with Putin, despite his repeated efforts to schedule such a meeting.

Other news